skip to Main Content

Water Analysis

Industrial Effluent

If you are beginning the process of applying to your local authority in respect of a Trade Effluent Discharge Licence for your premises, then we will be able to help you out. Each local authority has different requirements for a licence, but The Water Lab will be able to assist you in your application and we will advise on sampling and analysis required.

Call us to today on 01-6275656 and we can help solve your problem.

Back To Top